mardi 23 juillet 2013

O'Bryan - 1983 You and I CD 2013 30th Anniversary Edition




O’Bryan released his sophomore effort “You And I” in March 1983. The album was named after his cover of the Stevie Wonder ballad. Given a more contemporary twist, the title track was the second single (peaking at No. 19 on the Billboard R&B Singles chart) and since has become one of O’Bryan’s signature songs. The lead single, “I’m Freaky,” was an upbeat, synth-funk song that peaked at No. 15.

Album tracks also receiving airplay were the romantic “Together Always;” the fluid instrumental “Soft Touch;” and the energetic “Soul Train’s A Comin,’” which became the theme song for Don Cornelius’ show from 1983 to 1987. The album peaked at No. 13 on the Billboard R&B Albums chart.

This is the first re-issue from the four coming CD editions Specially for the 30 years O'bryan's
career . You and i 2013 edition with six bonus tracks inside .
Available on Mp3 download - bentleyfunk@hotmail.com
Listen to the Sample  - clic on cover . 


 1 I'm Freaky
 2 Dazzlin' Lady
 3 I'm In Love Again
 4 Together Always
 5 You And I
 6 Shake
 7 Soft Touch
 8 Soul Train's A 'Comin'
BONUS TRACKS
 9  I'm Freaky ( Extended Remix )
10 I'm Freaky ( Single )
11 You And I ( Single )
12 Dazzlin Lady ( Extended Remix )
13 Shake ( Extended )
14 Soul Train's A Comin ( Remix )



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire