jeudi 31 janvier 2013

Jeffrey Osborne - A Time for Love (2013)


One of my favourite male vocalists with a new album of mainly 'Jazz Covers' with an impressive list of guest artists!

Jeffrey's 'funk' fans from his days with L.T.D. may be a little disappointed but as I love Funk & Jazz in equal measures  I think this showcases his unique voice to the max! 

1. The Shadow Of Your Smile (Feat. Paul Jackson Jr)
2. Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
3. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Jeffrey Osborne And Chaka Khan
4. (They Long To Be) Close To You
5. My One And Only Love (Feat. Kamasi Washington)
6. Smile (Feat. George Duke)
7. Teach Me Tonight (Feat. Everette Harp)
8. When I Fall In Love (Feat. Rick Braun)
9. What A Wonderful World
10. Nature Boy (Feat. Walt Fowle)
11. You Don't Know What Love Is (Feat. Rick Braun)
12. A Time For Love (Feat. Kamasi Washington)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire